Friday 10 September 2010

Belfast Funk & Soul Mix

Here's an approximation of my set at the Belfast Funk & Soul Club on the 3rd September. There's a mix of big tunes and some more obscure ones, as well as leaning on the soul rather than funk side. I say approximation because I can't remember the exact order I played some songs in (a messy night!) but the majority is right.

1. R Dean Taylor - There's A Ghost In My House
2. Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels - Shake A Tail Feather
3. The Tempos (Countdown) Here I Come
4. Jimmy Ruffin - Gonna Give Her All The Love I've Got
5. Jamo Thomas - I Spy For The FBI
6. Bobby Paris - Night Owl
7. The Four Tops - Bernadette
8. Sly & The Family Stone - Stand!
9. Soul Patrol - Peter Pan
10. The Fabulous Counts - Jan Jan
11. Wynder K Frog - Green Door
12. The Singing Principal - Women's Liberation
13. Marvin Gaye - Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
14. Paul Anka - I Can't Help Lovin' You
15. The United Four - She's Putting You On
16. The Chandlers - Your Love Keeps Drawing Me Closer
17. Len Woods - Do It Funky

http://rapidshare.com/files/419014916/Burst_Into_Heaven_-_Funk___Soul_Mix.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment